These days Google Play puts at your disposal a multitude of ebooks on different categories and although these items are not free, they offer you a lot of benefits. First of all, you can have your favorite books with you wherever you go, you can read them in the bus station, on your way to work, on the beach, etc and they are also very comprehensive and well-written as well. If you are interested about HVAC systems, here are a couple of ebooks you might want to read in the future.
- HVAC Licensing Study Guide, Second Edition: Edition 2. If you want to pass your HVAC licensing exam on the first try then you should explore this ebook entirely. It features more than 800 questions and answers about HVAC systems and it will help you truly understand how these devices work. Among the subjects treated in this ebook we can include: refrigerants, ductwork sizing, heating circuits, safety on the job, piping systems, etc.
- Electricity and Electronics for HVAC. If you are curious about the electric and electronic components of an HVAC system then you should read this book. It will present you how different types of heating systems and air conditioning units work and you will learn all the principles and applications of HVAC systems including basic electricity, refrigeration, freezer circuits and many more. Also, this ebook also features more than 340 detailed illustrations in order to quicken your learning process and improve technical understanding.
- HVAC Troubleshooting Guide. On the other hand, if you want to know how to fix any type of problem with your HVAC system then you might want to lay your hands on this ebook. The HVAC Troubleshooting Guide offers you detailed explanations about how to use different tools and equipments when performing repairing processes, how to calculate ventilation requirements, how to operate and repair electric motors, how to program thermostats and how to work with solid-state controls.
- HVAC Engineer’s Handbook: Edition 11. Especially if you are a beginner HVAC engineer, this ebook is extremely useful for you as it contains everything you need to know in order to perform this job professionally. This ebook allows you to learn more about natural ventilation, free cooling and night-time cooling and multiple other interesting subjects related to HVAC systems.
- HVAC Design Sourcebook. The last one in our list is HVAC Design Sourcebook and this item is very useful for all HVAC technicians, regardless of their experience level. This ebook will offer you more information about the design process of a HVAC system, piping, valves and plumbing systems, terminal equipments, construction drawings, noise and vibration control, etc. Moreover, you might be happy to know that HVAC Design Sourcebook also features a lot of graphical representations of components as well and they will help you with the learning process.
Now all that you have to do is to give those ebooks a try and broaden your HVAC expertise. Also, before ordering these ebooks, you can request a free sample in order to find out if it is exactly what you are looking for.