JEE Advanced 2021 admit card is likely to be released in the third week of May 2021. However, the exam is scheduled for July 3 2021. The candidates registered for the JEE Advanced exam can download the hall ticket by filling in the details. The minimum criteria to appear for JEE Advanced 2021 is 75% is not applicable this year. The JEE mains candidates, who have qualified, can directly appear in the advanced exam.
The candidates need to make sure that they download the JEE Advanced admit card for 2021 before examining and checking the admit card details. The admit card is available in online mode itself, and hard copy won’t be sent to candidates through any means. In this article, we have listed down details regarding the JEE Advanced 2021 admit card.
Procedure to Download JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card
The following steps will guide you with the procedure to download the hall ticket for the JEE Advanced happening in 2021.
- Visit the official website of the JEE.
- Below the notice section, click on the ‘candidates can download their admit card by clicking here’ section.
- Now enter the required details- JEE Main Registration number, mobile number, date of birth and the captcha code.
- Now you’ve logged in successfully on the website.
- The JEE Advanced admit card will appear on the screen.
- You can download the admit card and have the printout option too.
Details on the JEE Advanced admit card.
After downloading their respective JEE Advanced admit card, candidates should ensure that all the details provided on the admit card are correct. In case candidates feel any of the below-mentioned details is missing, they can ask for re-issuing of the admit card. The hall ticket for JEE Advanced will have the below-mentioned details:
- Candidates name
- Parents or guardians’ name
- Date of the birth
- Roll number
- Photograph and signature
- Aadhar card number
- Address of the candidate
- PWD status
- IIT zone
- Address and name of the exam centre along with the centre code
- Paper timings and exam date
- Exam instructions
Documents to Carry at Exam Centre
Candidates need to bring the below-mentioned documents to the exam centre on the examination day. Plus, candidates can carry a pen, pencil, drinking water with them. If they miss any of the below documents, they will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- A hard copy of the JEE Advanced 2021 admit card.
- Any original identity proof- school/college ID, driving license, Aadhar card, Voter ID, Passport or PAN Card.
Many things are not allowed to be carried during the exam, including earphones, caps, pendants, eatables, calculator, mobile, other electronic devices, etc. Thus, candidates should carry only the required things at the examination hall.
How to Download JEE Advanced 2021 admit card without Registration Number?
If the candidate does not have their registration number, they can download it from the official website. Also, candidates need to check the mobile number and email used to avail the registered number when applying for the exam. If none of those as mentioned above procedure help, then candidates can avail the registered number through the following steps:
- Open the official website of the JEE Advanced and click on the ‘candidate portal’ section.
- A login window will pop up, and now you can click on the link ‘find registration number’ at the bottom.
- When you do so, another window will open. You can now enter your ‘JEE Main 2021 application number’ and the date of birth.
- Click the submit button, and the JEE Advanced registration number will be sent to you via SMS or email or displayed on the screen.